The Coalition to Assist Limited Capacity New Yorkers will present a three-part series of webinar panel discussions on navigating the ethical challenges that arise in the practice of Mental Hygiene Article 81 guardianship cases.
The first webinar, which will focus on the petition and hearing, will take place on September 30, 2021 at 5:00pmEST.
• Debi Korzenik, Senior Associate General Counsel at Mount Sinai Health System
• Thomas C. Catapano, Assistant General Counsel, Office of Legal Affairs, NYC DSS, HRA, Department of Homeless Services
• Peter J. Strauss, Senior Partner, Pierro, Connor & Strauss LLC
• Felice Wechsler, Principal Attorney, Mental Hygiene Legal Service
• Stuart Sherman, Senior Staff, Attorney, LegalHealth, New York Legal Assistance Group
You can register for the event online.